Showing 1–12 of 66 results

Show 9 24 36

Acelan 20sl Acetamiprid FMC Price in Pakistan

 999

Company: FMC

Category: Pesticides --> Insecticides

Active Ingredient: Acetamiprid 20SL

Pack Size: 250 ml

Acephate 75SP FMC Price in Pakistan

 3,000

Company: FMC

Category: Pesticides --> Insecticides

Active Ingredient: Acephate 75%SP

Pack Size: 800 gm

Acetamiprid Bayer Price in Pakistan

 1,075

Company: Bayer

Category: Pesticides --> Insecticides

Active Ingredient: Acetamaprid 20%SL

Pack Size: 250 gm

Admiral 10ec FMC Price in Pakistan

 1,375

Company: FMC

Category: Pesticides --> Insecticides

Active Ingredient: Pyriproxyfen 10EC

Pack Size: 200 ml

Advantage 20ec FMC 1 Litre Price in Pakistan

 3,200

Company: FMC

Category: Pesticides --> Insecticides

Active Ingredient: Carbosulfan 20%EC

Pack Size: 1 litre

Advantage 20ec FMC Price in Pakistan

 1,655

Company: FMC

Category: Pesticides --> Insecticides

Active Ingredient: Carbosulfan 20%EC

Pack Size: 500 ml

Aikido 2.5EC ICI Pakistan Price in Pakistan

 1,414

Company: ICI Pesticide ( LCI Lucky Core Industries )

Category: Pesticides --> Insecticides

Active Ingredient: Lambda-Cyhalothrin 2.5% EC

Pack Size: 1 litre

Andijing 18FS ICI Pakistan Price in Pakistan

 3,960

Company: ICI Pesticide ( LCI Lucky Core Industries )

Category: Pesticides --> Insecticides

Active Ingredient: Chloropyrifos 15% w/w + Fipronil 3% w/w total 18% FS

Pack Size: 1 litre

Argyl Super Evyol Group 50 Gram Price in Pakistan

 595

Company: Evyol Group

Category: Pesticides --> Seed Treatments

Active Ingredient: AZOXYSTROBIN + CLOTHIANIDIN 62.5%WS

Pack Size: 50 gm

Argyl Super Evyol Group Price in Pakistan

 1,045

Company: Evyol Group

Category: Pesticides --> Seed Treatments

Active Ingredient: AZOXYSTROBIN + CLOTHIANIDIN

Pack Size: 100 grams

Arrivo 10%ec FMC Price in Pakistan

 1,300

Company: FMC

Category: Pesticides --> Insecticides

Active Ingredient: Cypermethrin

Pack Size: 1 litre

Belt Bayer Price in Pakistan

 1,355

Company: Bayer

Category: Pesticides --> Insecticides

Active Ingredient: Flubendiamide 480 g/L

Pack Size: 50 ml