Showing 1–12 of 42 results

Aikido 2.5EC ICI Pakistan Price in Pakistan

 1,414

Company: ICI Pesticide ( LCI Lucky Core Industries )

Category: Pesticides --> Insecticides

Active Ingredient: Lambda-Cyhalothrin 2.5% EC

Pack Size: 1 litre

Andijing 18FS ICI Pakistan Price in Pakistan

 3,960

Company: ICI Pesticide ( LCI Lucky Core Industries )

Category: Pesticides --> Insecticides

Active Ingredient: Chloropyrifos 15% w/w + Fipronil 3% w/w total 18% FS

Pack Size: 1 litre

Azostar 18.7SC ICI Pakistan Price in Pakistan

 1,385

Company: ICI Pesticide ( LCI Lucky Core Industries )

Category: Pesticides --> Fungicides And Bactericides

Active Ingredient: Azoxystrobin 7% + Propiconazole 11.7% 18.7%SC

Pack Size: 200 ml

Daokda 10 Od ICI Pakistan Price in Pakistan

 3,460

Company: ICI Pesticide ( LCI Lucky Core Industries )

Category: Pesticides --> Rice Weedicide / Herbicide

Active Ingredient: Fenoxaprop p ethyl 14%w/w Penoxsulam 6%w/w OD

Pack Size: 275 ml

Decode 36SC ICI Pakistan Price in Pakistan

 1,635

Company: ICI Pesticide ( LCI Lucky Core Industries )

Category: Pesticides --> Insecticides

Active Ingredient: Chlorfenapyr 36% SC

Pack Size: 200 ml

Diethrine 10ec ICI Pakistan Price in Pakistan

 1,770

Company: ICI Pesticide ( LCI Lucky Core Industries )

Category: Pesticides --> Insecticides

Active Ingredient: Bifenthrin 10%EC

Pack Size: 500 ml

Dipterex 80SP ICI Pakistan Price in Pakistan

 1,370

Company: ICI Pesticide ( LCI Lucky Core Industries )

Category: Pesticides --> Insecticides

Active Ingredient: Trichlorfon 80%

Pack Size: 250 grmas

Doomtrex 50% Sc ICI Pakistan Price in Pakistan

 2,295

Company: ICI Pesticide ( LCI Lucky Core Industries )

Category: Pesticides --> Insecticides

Active Ingredient: Diafenthiuron 50%SC

Pack Size: 400 ml

Dutiful 80%sp ICI Pakistan Price in Pakistan

 660

Company: ICI Pesticide ( LCI Lucky Core Industries )

Category: Pesticides --> Insecticides

Active Ingredient: Trichlorfon 80%

Pack Size: 250 grams

Emadox 9sc ICI Pakistan Price in Pakistan

 1,279

Company: ICI Pesticide ( LCI Lucky Core Industries )

Category: Pesticides --> Insecticides

Active Ingredient: Indoxacarb 7.5% + Emamectin benzoate 1.5%

Pack Size: 150 ml

Embargo 50% Wp ICI Pakistan Price in Pakistan

 1,170

Company: ICI Pesticide ( LCI Lucky Core Industries )

Category: Pesticides --> Fungicides And Bactericides

Active Ingredient: Copper Oxychloride 500 GM

Pack Size: 500 gm

Ferti K 50 ICI Pakistan Pesticide Price in Pakistan

 14,850

Company: ICI Pakistan ( LCI Lucky Core Industries )

Category: Fertilizers --> Imported Fertilizer

Active Ingredient: SOP Potassium sulfate 50 Chloride Free

Pack Size: 25 kg